Our summer programme for teenagers is our most popular, year after year.
The carefully planned course combines intensive morning classes with a full programme of afternoon and weekend activities and excursions; as well as supervised evening social activities. All while living with a local, welcoming host family for full immersion in the English language.
Read on to learn why our summer courses are so popular, or contact us for prices and availability for 2022.
All-inclusive course includes:
- Accommodation with a host family, including breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal.
- Intensive morning classes – 15 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
- All books and other learning materials.
- Placement test, welcome pack and orientation program on first day.
- All students are collected by our private bus in the mornings. Private buses are also used for all trips and excursions.
- Half-day excursion every Wednesday afternoon.
- Full day excursion every Saturday.
- Afternoon activities every weekday e.g. Art, Music, Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, Badminton, Drama, Football, Hockey, Tag Rugby, GAA (Irish Sport) Lesson, Beach Trips, Bowling, Swimming, Mini-Golf, Cinema Trip, Irish Dancing, Yoga etc.
- All entrance fees for excursions
- Supervised evening social activities
- Student Identity Card
- Course Completion Report and Certificate
- 24/7 support for the student and parents before, during and after your stay.
- Excellent student to staff ratio, with friendly, experienced and enthusiastic native speakers.
- Transfer to and from the airport/ferry. We can arrange this for an extra charge. Students will be picked up in person at the airport by one of the management team and brought to their host family, and brought back in the same way to the airport for their flight home. Please let us know when booking if you need an airport transfer.